LB Halloween Raffle
I'd like to join :)
Ahh I'm so sorry! I forgot about this on Monday! Since only nine people joined, instead I did it so that one person would win two Halloween critters instead of one. That person is #8, Wright-mad! Wright-mad can choose two Halloween critters, everyone else may choose one. Do note I won't get to the critters until the weekend, though. People have until Sunday 8 P.M. EST to choose their critter.
[Image: tumblr_mb0k0r1iiH1roilsio1_500.gif]
Ooh. Didn't expect this. Seems that everyone's a winner..! In that case, I'd like a Boogie Boo and a Hellaios, both male preferred. Thanks in advance, and for the giveaway as a whole.
I would love a Boogie Boo! :) Thank you so much for the giveaway and congrats, well, everyone! XD heart heart heart
"...That was a lie. Y'know... since I'm a liar."
[Image: tumblr_ovf36zO9CZ1u2d2qeo6_r1_500.gif][Image: EEAF7CD828540633A4BAA079FAF178C6EB9017FA]
Congrats on the wins everyone and I would like a Female Hellaios please.
My Lair  MS Eldemore My Greenhouse  Mysgardia home 

I may be nuts but I'm not crazy. wink

[Image: JediPuppies_zps5xtxdcmx.gif] Thanks for the gif gift Lyn =D
I'd like a male Boogie Boo please.
Um... Shoot. Female Boogie Boo then?
[Image: swablu_by_fallen_angel_101-dc8mqqz.gif][Image: swablu__1__by_fallen_angel_101-dc8mqqm.gif]
I would like a female Boogie Boo please. Thank you :)
Everyone should have their critter(s) now! Let me know if someone hasn't been sent a trade or has the wrong critter.
[Image: tumblr_mb0k0r1iiH1roilsio1_500.gif]