Messenger's Wishlist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More for me to remember it than for anything else, but wishes so far:
I like yellow wisps. I am a yellow wisp. I want more yellow wisps. =D (other wisps also welcomed)

Creatures with spriters alt parents. Don't need to be PB, though those are nice. :) What parent they take after doesn't matter either. Basically, all I want is for the alt to be visible in the lineage, doesn't matter what generation, only requirement is: at least one of the parents to be an alt.
Birbs!
Squirrels!
Turtles!
Many, many storm heralds!
Cone-kins!
Cool codes.

Dreams:
S1 and adult of each coffee spriter alt.
Creature with a SA forest draught as a parent.
Spriter's alts!
Gryffi's wolf spriter's alt.
Shelled duckle spriter's alt - that's the kindof duck I actually see in the wild, and I'd love to have one here on Ostlea! Also the eggpatterns are really pretty to me.

That's it at the moment, as far as I can see. :)
Fireball one's called Fenn if you haven't caught one already :)
Thank you and no, not yet. :)
Bump to inform everyone that the list is now updated. :)
[Image: x8JI9T.gif] 
Bribe me with wisps!
First owner of the birb cup! \{BC}/
[Image: CBvBLS.gif]
Don't wait too long with the LB Wendigo, they're only available during the fall. I can breed you one for freezing if you like, just let me know when you have room for an egg. :)
[Image: l1fDaPq.png]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 ~ My Lair ~ My DC scroll ~ My Flowergame Garden ~ My Lab on Final Outpost [Image: Akozt2S.png]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(11-14-2015, 04:46 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: Don't wait too long with the LB Wendigo, they're only available during the fall. I can breed you one for freezing if you like, just let me know when you have room for an egg. :)
Yes, I know. :) I've sorted it out already, but thank you for the offer! (sorry for not replying earlier)

List updated!
Bribe me with wisps!
I want three adult male wisps from Mt. Ekoh, one of each colour. Will pay 1,000 silver each, or 5,000 if you give me all three.

Also, please comment if you think the price is too low, I can pay more if necessary! I really want these A.S.A.P.

OK, I've organised a trade, and don't need any more. :)
Bribe me with wisps!
10,000 silver to the first person who'll sell me a female loveslug adult while they're still breedable!

Also, dunno where to ask, but is it possible to get someone to yarolds some of my creatures for me in return for some silver?
Bribe me with wisps!
(02-15-2016, 06:20 PM)MessengerDragon Wrote: 10,000 silver to the first person who'll sell me a female loveslug adult while they're still breedable!

10k is way too much. I would love to sell one to you for 5k...
(02-16-2016, 10:41 AM)somehow Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 06:20 PM)MessengerDragon Wrote: 10,000 silver to the first person who'll sell me a female loveslug adult while they're still breedable!

10k is way too much. I would love to sell one to you for 5k...

OK, looking forward to getting the sluggy!
Bribe me with wisps!