New Discoveries! [May 2, 2019]
[Image: egC7DJ1.png]
Banner by MonstrHugger

A new creature has made it's way to Ostlea from the nearby kingdom of Mysgardia! This new creatures has three forms.

The first form can be found residing in the Elegema Forest where it will be mass dropping until Sunday at 11:59PM by the site's clock. Please note you will not be able to use food on this creature until the mass drop has ended.

[Image: 8c5751054f65cb1bfd31e9e9c5252833.png]

You're not sure how, but this egg seems to follow you around sometimes."

The other two forms of this exotic new creature are now being stocked in Alameda's Menagerie, where they are being sold for 1 crystal [Image: Crystal.png] and 10,000 silver [Image: silver.png] respectively. You will be able to feed these creatures immediately.

[Image: 735c739289fbbe2e868ba6ff6278d279.png] [Image: a6df5232149300252aad78dffc72aa3b.png]
Kurama and Mono Luplittles
"You're not sure how, but this egg seems to follow you around sometimes."

If you're in need of Crystals and would like to help support the site, please head over to the Donation page.

Thank you to VixenDra and Gryffi for bringing these foreign creatures over to Ostlea and of course thank you as well to Sybil and Rhynn from Mysgardia for creating the originals.
[Image: vGV8m2A.png]
Thank you for the new creatures~
[Image: ddc87s1-6f2be91b-9dc5-4358-80e2-e86c51ef...i9PfFyvqCM]
"The best place to cry is in the rain, where no one will know."
[Image: ddhyp0y-628c7dfc-31ef-4af8-825d-73c3b4a0...41rPa5cBP0]
Allow me to mourn and yearn for you for the remaining years of my life, my lovely little Rosie girl……
[Image: tumblr_ny1rieJFX01tloj8bo2_500.gif]
many new borks~
[Image: tumblr_inline_pmw25fvU7I1r7bnvc_1280.png]
Feel free to contact me about my oddities! Each oddity is 80k silver, or a crystal. Each Doni oddity are 160k silver, or 2 crystals!
ToODragcave | Art Tumblrrr | dA | vido gams | animes
[Image: me_by_ziocorvid-dc44hko.png]
cool.
problem... i don't use paypal. (had some trouble with them in the past.) if i try using the "debit/credit card" option, will it still go through paypal?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
kStorm
~due to chronic health issues, i'm not very active~
~clubs: RB|RN|AS~
(05-02-2019, 12:03 PM)kstormgemini Wrote: cool.
problem... i don't use paypal. (had some trouble with them in the past.) if i try using the "debit/credit card" option, will it still go through paypal?

Yes, you'd still be going through paypal just without the use of an account. If you would still like to donate without the use of it feel free to message me for a mail in option :3
[Image: Gryffi.gif]
[Image: vGV8m2A.png][Image: iJkEANk.png] [Image: amq74oH.png] [Image: bzlZm2s.png] [Image: 1Q00Inu.png] [Image: 96QjDwR.png]
Skype: gryffithewaffle Discord: Gryffi#8989 Email: gryffithewaffle@gmail.com
Feel free to contact me with any problems or just to chat :3 just be sure to let me know who you are!

You'll always be my mole rat. Follow me on insta.
Good little puppers :3
I love helping with concepts! If you have a creature but no idea what it could be, poke me! I can also spriteline as well ;3

Very nice! Now I can't wait to see what the last of them look like. =D
Hope you'll guys like their Ostlean version as well as the little twist to one of the variants^^
[Image: QxYQDT.gif] My Fidelious Spriter's Alts' >breeding lists<:v [Image: G66gLo.gif]

Confused Game goal:
Phase 1: 1 LB pair per breed/variant *_*  (done \owo/ )
Phase 2: all stage frozens bred from my very LB pairs :3  (almost done =D)
Phase 3: all stages of SAs, all 2g PB, (possibly) unrelated adults Blush (WIP, Seeking trades and offers!)
Phase 4: last crack eggs :o (barely started, SAs in focus)
angel  
>Progress HERE<

Primary Lair? The 3 Kingdoms! wink

[Image: PSqCGS.gif] I'm also a 98% self-taught artist[Image: O8W7iL.gif] [Image: RCS2PLe.png]? [Image: MPljds.gif]
LOL was coming to remind myself where the last release was from and find a new release - Gryffi yer killin me lol. Back to collecting it is =D

(ty to everyone for pretty new toys)
I'm not done yet swooning over the Maix Gryphons, and we already get ANOTHER amazing creature?  =D heart

Yeah there's no way I'm not naming my six first ones after the GoT Direwolves (but what will I name the other 100000 I'll have to collect?). Lady and Shaggydog already had pups. In Love

[Image: l1fDaPq.png]
[Image: Birb_Division.png]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: Akozt2S.png] ~ Microraptor Fan Club ~ Ailura Fan Club ~ Celadon Fan Club ~ [Image: Akozt2S.png]
 ~ My Lair ~ My DC scroll ~ My Flowergame Garden ~