LB holidays
Hello!
I've kept track on the Marketplace for months, but I have yet to see some types of Lair-Born Holidays put up.
I thought I'd post here in case anyone has spares they'd be willing to trade :3

I'm looking for any of these, Lair-Born and never bred (is this a tall order? :o)

Estvatinnare Dragon
Hooded Draich
Lich Warder
Amorous Fox
Abhorrent Fox

I can trade:

Silver (name your price, willing to farm)
Sanimo (LB) [7 female - 1 male]
Shelled Sheeplet (LB) [1 female - 1 male]
Shelled Spook (LB) [1 female - 1 male]
Shelled Tortoise (LB) [3 female]
Shelled Rexling (LB) [1 female - 2 male]
(All are unbred. I'd be willing to part with multiple.)

Notes:
- 09/11: Thank you for the LB Hellaios pair, Shadowdancer!! In Love
- 10/28: Completed trade for LB Lepin pair (140k total), thank you!
Lair  ~¦~   Discord: Luc#6611
Hi Prophet, I sent you a little something. If you like them, I am asking the huge price of 1 Silver for the pair. Enjoy! =D
No, that's way too much! Thanks anyway. Give me a minute and I'll redo the trade.
Again, sorry about that! Thank you so much for the beautiful gifts! heart
Hi there

I can sell you a male/female pair of Lepin that have never been bred.

70k silver each sound okay to you?
 [Image: Ghn7A8.gif][Image: ANAeDF.gif][Image: jqlfTx.gif][Image: CmELxk.gif][Image: ilK7lH.gif][Image: 7vmDJY.gif][Image: utfqXF.gif][Image: xSSuhz.gif][Image: eTV4QJ.gif][Image: 9h11iy.gif]

[Image: dTn3pcB.png][Image: t9PnNCy.png][Image: Akozt2S.png][Image: thv32ms.png][Image: x7sOsSa.png][Image: kQOq6R1.png][Image: HcwkZIJ.png][Image: 4fZ6c0T.png]
[Image: N3JLnDi.png]*throws it at Mew*

Hi! Apologies for late reply. Sure, I can do that. I just need time to raise the silver =D only at 20k at the moment
(09-27-2019, 01:13 PM)Prophet Wrote: Hi! Apologies for late reply. Sure, I can do that. I just need time to raise the silver =D only at 20k at the moment

Okay sure that's cool with me. I set up the private trade already with the creatures for you.

Thank you!
 [Image: Ghn7A8.gif][Image: ANAeDF.gif][Image: jqlfTx.gif][Image: CmELxk.gif][Image: ilK7lH.gif][Image: 7vmDJY.gif][Image: utfqXF.gif][Image: xSSuhz.gif][Image: eTV4QJ.gif][Image: 9h11iy.gif]

[Image: dTn3pcB.png][Image: t9PnNCy.png][Image: Akozt2S.png][Image: thv32ms.png][Image: x7sOsSa.png][Image: kQOq6R1.png][Image: HcwkZIJ.png][Image: 4fZ6c0T.png]
[Image: N3JLnDi.png]*throws it at Mew*

Whew, alright, I reached 140k today. Apologies for the wait! Thank you for your patience!