status of the site: keeps poofing...
everything okay?
Question 
the site's back up again Now but it keeps poofing and i was wondering what was happening.
i hadn't seen any sort of report or comment on the sitch but then again, when the site's down the Whole thing's down. so no surprise at the radio silence during the down-ness-es. but would like to know if it was a wide spread thing, or whether anybody higher up on the food chain knew anything about what was going on... ya know... now that it Is up again and folks could comment on it.
i mean, i guess it's no big. it's not like this is DC where non-click-age equals death-age. so there's that. it's just a "i'm kinda curious/nervy" type of thing. nervy because well, glitchy hiccups just do that to me. been around too long Not to have a flinch reflex when a site i'm inhabiting goes a lil wonky more than a couple times in a short period. unhappy
not that I'm that active either. so no big if there's no answer, i guess. i'm just wondering if other folks noticed it or not.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
kStorm
~due to chronic health issues, i'm not very active~
~clubs: RB|RN|AS~
I haven't been on for the day until just now (work+school life) so, unfortunately, someone else will need to state whether they've been having the same issues to confirm if the "is it just me or everyone" deal. It's likely a hiccup with the host, not ToO itself, which is something a little outside of our control.
Please call me Val.
I'm just a lurking Skittle.
[Image: cy0oCnM.jpg]
 Deviant Art * DC Scroll * My Lair * Flight Rising
figured as much. which, [grumples], is in and of itself a little worrisome. being that it's october, who Knows what trolls n gremlins are out and about causing trouble for us pet loving siters. we're too little to be scary to peeps with the idea of trying their chops out to see if they have what it takes to go for the bigger guys out there.
oh well, i guess we'll have to wait and see if "devil's month" will be a thing this year or just a one-of thing that only happens when somebody gets a wild hare up their collective butts. maybe we'll luck out and the area 51 thing got the nutters settled down a bit.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
kStorm
~due to chronic health issues, i'm not very active~
~clubs: RB|RN|AS~