Halloween Reminders
Breeding season & Trick or Treat
[Image: c9d216a89629f4e03e7b6d453727bb78.png]

It's almost time for Halloween, which also means it's time for reminders!

Halloween breeding season starts right now! You have from now until November 7th- that's two full weeks- to breed your Halloween creatures. Breed them while you can or wait another year!

All old event creatures from this season are also still being stocked in the Menagerie along with Teruterus and Possessed Dracodolls until the end of the month.

The Trick or Treating Subforum is open for another year! Head over to the subforum for some treat-or-treating fun. Remember, all houses must be shut down by November 2nd!

For those of you who may not have been around last year, or simply didn't participate here's how it works: Any user, staff or not, is invited to create their own thread in our special forum located under forum events on the main forum page, which will function as their "house", trick-or-treaters can visit each house by posting in the thread and the house owner will then send a private trade with a treat (or trick). House owners are welcome to have their own "house rules" if they choose, but please be sure to keep them simple and in the spirit of the holiday!

Finally, a new Halloween creature will be released on the 31st, so don't forget to check back!

Happy Halloween!

***Reminder: if you come across any problems please contact JinxVIII or create a thread in the Help & Bug Reports subforum***
[Image: vGV8m2A.png]
Yay, Halloween has to be my favorite holiday. I'm looking forward to getting a new creature too. =D
cool. just curious... will the new creature be dropping in one of the various biomes or will it be in the shop? and if the shop, will it be for silver or...?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
kStorm
~due to chronic health issues, i'm not very active~
~clubs: RB|RN|AS~
(10-31-2019, 01:43 AM)kstormgemini Wrote: cool. just curious... will the new creature be dropping in one of the various biomes or will it be in the shop? and if the shop, will it be for silver or...?

It's in the special shop, and it costs... zero crystals.  XD

[Image: l1fDaPq.png]
[Image: Birb_Division.png]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: Akozt2S.png] ~ Microraptor Fan Club ~ Ailura Fan Club ~ Celadon Fan Club ~ [Image: Akozt2S.png]
 ~ My Lair ~ My DC scroll ~ My Flowergame Garden ~