Favorite Creature
My favorite creature is the Specter Wolf. I have a lot of them and I always end up picking up any Specter Wolf eggs I find
I love mostly sea creatures, so those found in Scylla's Cove, but my favourite would be Haven Turtle.
[Image: AIeSeov.png]

Originally I was super into the Birbs. I have usernames on other sites like Corvus/Corax/Ravenous, so anything raven-like is going to be a massive hit with me. I left for a few years, but now that I'm back... there are newer creatures I love just as much! (Don't worry, Birbs, I'll still collect the heck out of you guys!)

I absolutely LOVE the Spector WolfGhastshade Orthus, both forms of the Sprixen, and the Hellaios! There are so many more, too, but right now those are my top faves. If I happen to get a Red-Eyed Birb or Black Spector Wolf, though, I get extra excited.

[Image: 00a060739cbe8980cb2b44433ba91482.png][Image: f03fbf7b7be8976b43ac41968dcc8b4d.png][Image: 5b56610e1108b2a8e963a2e57a4c45f2.png][Image: 8d2a12496c5d738abc7be805e90e2d5a.png]

An army of these guys? Don't mind if I do!

If you get the sense that I just love edgy-looking creatures.... well, ya caught me, lol! That's absolutely my thing. 100%. You'd think I'd have grown out of the "Edgelord" phase, but nope! Not a chance, especially when there are spooky-looking critters with fantastic artwork that I can collect. It's not just a phase, mom... at least not on Tales of Ostlea, it isn't! =D
I have a favourite creature that isn't a sea creature. That is the Pogolons. I named my pogolons after mathematicians [actually, math teachers], Epic Pogolons meriting legendary mathematicians such as Rene Descartes.

My favourite name is actually SOH CAH TOA and The Great Mathemagician. :P SOH CAH TOA is reference to sine is opp/hyp (soh) and tangent is opp/adj (toa).
[Image: AIeSeov.png]

It is really difficult to pick a favourite tbh!

I would say I have a top 3 though which would be Longmas(I simply adore equine creatures), Lava Dinks(Don't know why, but I am obsessed with the lil guys) and Gemeater Bats(I love creatures that can come in different colours, they're also super cute).

Other creatures I habitually collect when I see them would be Pogolons, Ailura, Mistwalkers and Sprixens.
[Image: emQGm.png][Image: 9AZ3K.png][Image: JfECE.png][Image: NaDuY.png][Image: r4Vst.png][Image: cqeir.png][Image: PBhgb.png][Image: w49LR.png][Image: 2Gzih.png][Image: 5wZtC.png]
Hi all! Please click my babies, I will try to click everyones creatures!
male Hellaios
all 3 literally equally
[Image: 1e0edb7f22a92b1abfdbed87f73717a5.png][Image: 13b36f226550ce1d0f568ac165dcc8b8.png][Image: b27e0cd70b2b38344d131f0f63bf8d56.png]
[Image: QxYQDT.gif] My Fidelious Spriter's Alts' >breeding lists<:v [Image: G66gLo.gif]

Confused Game goal:
Phase 1: 1 LB pair per breed/variant *_*  (done \owo/ )
Phase 2: all stage frozens bred from my very LB pairs :3  (almost done =D)
Phase 3: all stages of SAs, all 2g PB, (possibly) unrelated adults Blush (WIP, Seeking trades and offers!)
Phase 4: last crack eggs :o (barely started, SAs in focus)
angel  
>Progress HERE<

Primary Lair? The 3 Kingdoms! wink

[Image: PSqCGS.gif] I'm also a 98% self-taught artist[Image: O8W7iL.gif] [Image: RCS2PLe.png]? [Image: MPljds.gif]