New Discovery! [Mar 13th, 2020]
[Image: O204UxB.png]
Banner by MonstrHugger

A new discovery has been made in the world of Ostlea!
This new creature can be found residing in Scylla's Cove where it will be mass dropping until Monday at 4:59AM by the site's clock. Please note you will not be able to use food on this creature until the mass drop has ended.

[Image: 5299c3847c05141808c1e2ce448f40e8.png]
There's a bundle of weed-like vegetation clinging to this rough egg."

Enjoy and don't forget to thank VixenDra and xxBurningxx for bringing us this new creature!
[Image: vGV8m2A.png]
\ovo/
[Image: QxYQDT.gif] My Fidelious Spriter's Alts' >breeding lists<:v [Image: G66gLo.gif]

Confused Game goal:
Phase 1: 1 LB pair per breed/variant *_*  (done \owo/ )
Phase 2: all stage frozens bred from my very LB pairs :3  (almost done =D)
Phase 3: all stages of SAs, all 2g PB, (possibly) unrelated adults Blush (WIP, Seeking trades and offers!)
Phase 4: last crack eggs :o (barely started, SAs in focus)
angel  
>Progress HERE<

Primary Lair? The 3 Kingdoms! wink

[Image: PSqCGS.gif] I'm also a 98% self-taught artist[Image: O8W7iL.gif] [Image: RCS2PLe.png]? [Image: MPljds.gif]
YAY how cool I cannot wait to see how these turn out.
[Image: RDeHj5.gif][Image: Qb4ubk.gif][Image: ZxE4fu.gif][Image: MLNAmF.gif][Image: dv2NxZ.gif][Image: kAGiRr.gif][Image: S8ZV72.gif][Image: 3AU5tl.gif][Image: NZITvl.gif][Image: EOnEM2.gif] 

[Image: dTn3pcB.png][Image: t9PnNCy.png][Image: Akozt2S.png][Image: thv32ms.png][Image: x7sOsSa.png][Image: kQOq6R1.png][Image: HcwkZIJ.png][Image: 4fZ6c0T.png]
[Image: N3JLnDi.png]*throws it at Mew*

Thank you for the new creature~
[Image: ddwurcy-6ee039c9-6b0e-4719-9526-d7f6fd81...yI09VGxC_I]
"As a king, I cannot allow anything to be more important than my tribe. In my heart, you will never be more important than my people, but you are definitely more important than my life."
[Image: ddhyp0y-628c7dfc-31ef-4af8-825d-73c3b4a0...41rPa5cBP0]
Allow me to mourn and yearn for you for the remaining years of my life, my lovely little Rosie girl……
neeeeew
[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: tumblr_pyeju7HIa11rpfrlwo1_250.png]
Feel free to contact me about my oddities! Each oddity is 80k silver, or a crystal. Each Doni oddity are 160k silver, or 2 crystals!
ToODragcave | Tumblr | Twitter | vido gams | animes
[Image: me_by_ziocorvid-dc44hko.png]
IT'S A KELPIE! =D Can't wait to see them!
[Image: l1fDaPq.png]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 ~ My Lair ~ My DC scroll ~ My Flowergame Garden ~ My Lab on Final Outpost [Image: Akozt2S.png]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can tell, just by looking at the egg, that they will be lovely. =D Thanks VixenDra and xxBurningxx!
These guys are beautiful! I love the colors so much. =D
a... Kelpie??
this could either be really gorgeous or really gruesome... mayhaps Both given its originators.
kelpies are dangerous beasties of the bogs in old legends... second only to a Pooka in deadliness for the unwary if i remember lore correctly. i look forward to seeing one.
~apologies for the late post. some reason i'm not getting notices of new posts. i'm sure i have it set to alert me but who knows. [tired sigh]~
Thank you.
Sincerely,
kStorm
~due to chronic health issues, i'm not very active~
~clubs: RB|RN|AS~
Discovered these have a journal :) It's not published to the library.
Please call me Val.
I'm just a lurking Skittle.
[Image: cy0oCnM.jpg]
 Deviant Art * DC Scroll * My Lair * Flight Rising