Can't Enter Market Place
When I go to the Bazaar, I can enter the other areas but not the Market Place. I waited and waited until the serve timed out.

Just thought you should know.

Thanks
My PokeFarm Q Party

I'm the Dancing Demon; watch me hop and twirl and spin..
I'm quick to give a smile but I won't forget your sins (mm-mm-mm-mm...heh-heh-heh-heh...BWAH-HAHAHAHAHA...)

Hmm There is a bit of lag, mostly because of how many creatures are posted to the Market Place, but I'm able to enter it. How does your Internet connection hold up in other heavily-trafficked/heavy-image-load areas? And it doesn't have to be limited to just ToO.
Please call me Val.
I'm just a lurking Skittle.
[Image: cy0oCnM.jpg]
 Deviant Art * DC Scroll * My Lair * Flight Rising
(05-03-2020, 04:29 PM)JinxVIII Wrote: Hmm There is a bit of lag, mostly because of how many creatures are posted to the Market Place, but I'm able to enter it. How does your Internet connection hold up in other heavily-trafficked/heavy-image-load areas? And it doesn't have to be limited to just ToO.

Well..what a coincidence..after I posted here and later returned I suddenly am able to enter the Market Place with absolutely no problem.
How mysterious.....
My PokeFarm Q Party

I'm the Dancing Demon; watch me hop and twirl and spin..
I'm quick to give a smile but I won't forget your sins (mm-mm-mm-mm...heh-heh-heh-heh...BWAH-HAHAHAHAHA...)

Hahaha no worries.
I'd rather you bring up concerns regardless :) This way, if it happens again in the future, I and/or others can go "yes, this has definitely happened before" and we can start to see if there's something amiss.
Please call me Val.
I'm just a lurking Skittle.
[Image: cy0oCnM.jpg]
 Deviant Art * DC Scroll * My Lair * Flight Rising