Zenith Stone?
How do you get the Zenith stones to zenith-ify rats? I've been on a sorta hiatus for a while and don't know where or how.
You obtain Orbs through clicking creatures :) They drop into your inventory at random, much like junk items found in the biomes, and the element of the orb corresponds to the element of the creature you clicked. So, for example, you obtain Doused orbs from clicking water creatures.
Please call me Val.
I'm just a lurking Skittle.
[Image: cy0oCnM.jpg]
 Deviant Art * DC Scroll * My Lair * Flight Rising
(05-15-2020, 11:26 PM)JinxVIII Wrote: You obtain Orbs through clicking creatures :) They drop into your inventory at random, much like junk items found in the biomes, and the element of the orb corresponds to the element of the creature you clicked. So, for example, you obtain Doused orbs from clicking water creatures.

That doesn't help me unfortunately; it still says i can't zenith my 200-click rats even though i have all the orbs on hand and that i need a zenith stone instead
Which rat are you trying to Zenith?
Right now, only non-hybrid rats can be Zenithed--so, only Ash, Snow, Black Velvet, and the potion alts.
I need to go in and add the hybrids as part of the list.
Please call me Val.
im just trying to zenith my ash, snow, and black velvet rats at the moment
Huh. I just zenithed one of my rats--blue toxic rat which is a Psy creature. However, it used a Non-Reactive Orb (neutral). Rat Zenith's are non-elemental creatures. Do you have Non-Reactive orbs in your inventory?
Please call me Val.
(05-18-2020, 01:35 AM)JinxVIII Wrote: Huh. I just zenithed one of my rats--blue toxic rat which is a Psy creature. However, it used a Non-Reactive Orb (neutral). Rat Zenith's are non-elemental creatures. Do you have Non-Reactive orbs in your inventory?

Huh i do not. Do i get them the same way as the other orbs then?
Yes :) just click non-elemental creatures.
Please call me Val.
(05-18-2020, 08:46 AM)JinxVIII Wrote: Yes :) just click non-elemental creatures.

Awesome, thank you so much!