The Spring Festival Has Begun! [May 28, 2020]
[Image: 30731afc8779fb41547eafb4ca205aaf.png]
Banner by MonstrHugger

Every year between the dates of May 28th and June 10th a thick layer of strange magic descends on our beautiful country of Ostlea, and with it comes something truly wonderful: the Spring Eggstravaganza!

During this event, you'll be sent on a scavenger hunt and have the opportunity to craft three shelled creatures from past years and our brand new Shelled Toumins! Please do keep in mind you'll only be able to craft one of each every half hour; we do need to give some time for that magic to work, don't we? wink

[Image: 484898b3c892195d6447fbfd094fa363.png]
"It's a lump of clay... It seems to be surrounded by a magical aura."
This creature CAN be fed.

Head over to the Spring Festival page to get started!

Reminders!
-With the start of the Festival so begins the Shelled breeding season, all previous crafted Shelled creatures will once again produce their own species from now until June 10th. This includes "retired" species.
-As happens every year, one of our old Shellies has "retired" from the Festival. Shelled Rexlings have moved over to the Menagerie to join other Shelled creatures where you can still buy them for the price of 1 crystal.
-Paint, Paintbrushes and Gemdust are all non-consumable items, you'll only need to collect them once during the event.

Credits:

Hint Help
*Spoilers ahead, please avoid if you don't want the riddle answers!*

---

Questions? Comments? Post here! But please remember, bug reports and glitches need to be reported in the help section or through a private message to Gryffi or this account.
[Image: vGV8m2A.png]
Thank you for the new shelled creature~ Happy festival~
[Image: ddwurcy-6ee039c9-6b0e-4719-9526-d7f6fd81...yI09VGxC_I]
"As a king, I cannot allow anything to be more important than my tribe. In my heart, you will never be more important than my people, but you are definitely more important than my life."
[Image: ddhyp0y-628c7dfc-31ef-4af8-825d-73c3b4a0...41rPa5cBP0]
Allow me to mourn and yearn for you for the remaining years of my life, my lovely little Rosie girl……
Heart 
Yay!  Happy Spring Festival to everyone!
Ooo! I've missed being around for events on here!
The hype is real, yay!
Have a happy Spring Festival, everyone!
I love the new creature. :)
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14245220]
eggs eggs eggs eggs
[Image: tumblr_pyeju7HIa11rpfrlwo1_250.png]
Feel free to contact me about my oddities! Each oddity is 80k silver, or a crystal. Each Doni oddity are 160k silver, or 2 crystals!
ToODragcave | Tumblr | Twitter | vido gams | animes
[Image: me_by_ziocorvid-dc44hko.png]
I feel dumb... I don't understand how to get the clay. >,< Can someone explain, pretty please?
Baby's babehz:

Haven't been able to updoot this lately, so check out my Lair here! :)

Each item can be found using the clues at hand :) If you are having particular trouble with one, there are answers to the clues tucked away in a spoiler in the first post.
Please call me Val.
I'm just a lurking Skittle.
[Image: cy0oCnM.jpg]
 Deviant Art * DC Scroll * My Lair * Flight Rising
A nice update to come back to! I've missed playing ostlea and visiting my creatures.
[Image: i.png][Image: i.png][Image: i.png][Image: i.png][Image: i.png][Image: i.png]
Ooh! How exciting- erm, I mean eggs-citing!
[Image: AIeSeov.png]