A new user appears
Hello! Found this site through a signature on DragonCave and was quite interested in it, so I figured I'd join =D

I already love it so far and I'm greatly enjoying exploring everywhere. Pleasure to meet you all!
[Image: emQGm.png][Image: 9AZ3K.png][Image: JfECE.png][Image: NaDuY.png][Image: r4Vst.png][Image: cqeir.png][Image: PBhgb.png][Image: w49LR.png][Image: 2Gzih.png][Image: 5wZtC.png]
Hi all! Please click my babies, I will try to click everyones creatures!
Hi there! Welcome to Tales of Ostlea!

I highly recommend checking out the New Arrivals Guide to help you get started and the Tiny Little Questions thread. Both threads are likely to answer a ton of questions you probably already have. :)
If you'd like to chat with fellow members, we have a communal Shoutbox at the bottom of the forum's home page and a Discord Server you can join for free. ^^
Please call me Val.
I'm just a lurking Skittle.
[Image: cy0oCnM.jpg]
 Deviant Art * DC Scroll * My Lair * Flight Rising
(05-31-2020, 01:06 PM)OGKay Wrote: Hello! Found this site through a signature on DragonCave and was quite interested in it, so I figured I'd join =D

I already love it so far and I'm greatly enjoying exploring everywhere. Pleasure to meet you all!

That is how I joined! :) It has been a bit since I joined though, and I am just starting to get more involved in this game.
Welcome to ToO, OGKay! I know you'll enjoy yourself here. =D
Hullo! Welcome to Ostlea! And hey! You also play Dragon Cave! :)
[Image: AIeSeov.png]