Rays~ and other pretties
Heart 
Phase 1: Currently trying to get 10 of each adult and m/f of each doni.
Phase 2: Get ten of each m/f excluding sa and doni.

Things left to collect:

Doni:
none atm

Current Hoard Milestones (on hold until lair goal is met):
Rays: 200
Deeplake Wyrms: 25
Notters: 100
Skullinis: 25
[Image: gw118.jpg]
Please don't ask me about my Spriter Alts. I gift/sell/trade/drop them in the ruins at random.
Twitch | Deviant Art | Tumblr
Art Thread | Wishlist
Shiny Living Dex
[Image: 26777_by_gracefulgamer-dbgeh24.gif] [Image: 153_by_gracefulgamer-dbgeh27.gif] [Image: 019_by_gracefulgamer-dbgeh2c.gif] [Image: 064_by_gracefulgamer-dbgeh2a.gif] [Image: 019_by_gracefulgamer-dbgeh2c.gif]
The creatures in the spoilers are what you still need? Or what you already have?
[Image: l1fDaPq.png]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 ~ My Lair ~ My DC scroll ~ My Flowergame Garden ~ My Lab on Final Outpost [Image: Akozt2S.png]

(11-13-2015, 03:19 AM)dustpuppy Wrote: The creatures in the spoilers are what you still need? Or what you already have?

The second post shows what I still need. I do have some of them (I hatched a few vipers this morning), but I'm waiting for them to gender before crossing em off the list.
Please don't ask me about my Spriter Alts. I gift/sell/trade/drop them in the ruins at random.
Art Thread | Wishlist
Shiny Living Dex
[Image: 26777_by_gracefulgamer-dbgeh24.gif] [Image: 153_by_gracefulgamer-dbgeh27.gif] [Image: 019_by_gracefulgamer-dbgeh2c.gif] [Image: 064_by_gracefulgamer-dbgeh2a.gif] [Image: 019_by_gracefulgamer-dbgeh2c.gif]
All right, in that case I can help. =D
[Image: l1fDaPq.png]
 ~ My Lair ~ My DC scroll ~ My Flowergame Garden ~ My Lab on Final Outpost [Image: Akozt2S.png]

Thanks for the bats. ouo
Art Thread | Wishlist
Shiny Living Dex