Transformed (accepting)
I heard a voice, I looked to my left, at least I could move my eyes. I saw what looked like a Wendigo, another creature from ToO. "Yeep!" Was all that came out of my mouth, this must be a really weird dream! But at the same time, it feels like it's not. I'm so confused, what on Earth is even happening?! And why couldn't I get up. Maybe someone could help me? I hear voices, so of course others would be in here. "Help...? I can't get up..." I said.
(Sorry for short post.)
"Yeep!" The purple Gemeater bat squeaked as it saw me. Oh well, I thought. I suppose I should get used to it. The bat spoke again. "Help...? I can't get up..." it said. I crouched down next to it aad fell over on my butt - I was still getting used to my extraordinary height. "Sorry," I grunted as I nnearly sat on the bat. "I can help you get up, if you don't freak out. At least, I can try... I'm still getting used to being a Wendigo. Once we get you moving around, do you want to come with me and try to figure out what's going on? Sorry, I'm just assuming here that you're not usually a Gemeater bat, but please do correct me if I'm wrong."
Hi, I'm Stormy! Click mah babies?
[Image: geyFfF.gif][Image: xY6qht.gif][Image: qVITuJ.gif][Image: D8OTjx.gif][Image: EQEeWo.gif][Image: 8xvWHa.gif][Image: vpogjr.gif][Image: 3dOlgg.gif][Image: kUCBUJ.gif] 
dark_and_stormy_heart on Dragon Cave and forum
[Image: 6Kv4a.gif][Image: ueGnY.gif][Image: P1gQw.gif][Image: Fyyjn.gif][Image: KEpkP.gif]
darkandstormyheart on Magistream

[Image: 8400977.gif][Image: 8401949.gif][Image: 8401944.gif][Image: 8401902.gif]
"Okay.." I said, the wendigo seems friendly. But did they just say I was a Gemeater bat? "Wait what? Gemeater bat...?" I finally managed to lift up my arm, and looked at it. It was white and there was a wing attached, how do I describe it? I dunno. But yeah, it was a bats arm?! Even weirder, the wing was made of amethysts, so I am a Gemeater bat! "Huh?! How did I.. how.. turn.. into a gemeater bat?!"
"Okay... Wait, what? Gemeater bat?" The bat seemed confused. I guess I was right, they're not usually a bat. They looked at their wing, really confusedly. "Huh?! How did I.. how.. turn.. into a Gemeater bat!?" I shrugged. "I have no idea," I said. "Probably the same way I turned into a Wendigo. I'm Stormy, by the way. What's your name?"
Hi, I'm Stormy! Click mah babies?
[Image: geyFfF.gif][Image: xY6qht.gif][Image: qVITuJ.gif][Image: D8OTjx.gif][Image: EQEeWo.gif][Image: 8xvWHa.gif][Image: vpogjr.gif][Image: 3dOlgg.gif][Image: kUCBUJ.gif] 
dark_and_stormy_heart on Dragon Cave and forum
[Image: 6Kv4a.gif][Image: ueGnY.gif][Image: P1gQw.gif][Image: Fyyjn.gif][Image: KEpkP.gif]
darkandstormyheart on Magistream

[Image: 8400977.gif][Image: 8401949.gif][Image: 8401944.gif][Image: 8401902.gif]
They asked what my name was.. um.. I don't think I should say my real name, so I'll just say what I usually go by on the internet - Cookie. "I'm Cookie. Nice to meet you.. where are we? What's going on?" I asked. I managed to sit up, and I kept looking at my shimmering, amethyst wings. How on earth did this happen? It's probably a dream, but it's not really that weird and confusing enough to actually be a dream. In a dream you don't usually get what's actually happening and all that.
I'm driving home from seeing my significant other, cruising down the highway way to fast to be safe, cursing myself for not leaving earlier. My parents are going to be livid when I get home, when I look at the clock it's ten til six, I'm supposed to be home in ten minutes. Cursing aloud again I slam the wheel in frustration. Then the unimaginable happens, a mixture of rain, hail, and snow comes pouring down, out of nowhere to boot, to the point I can't see the road, and this definitely wasn't in the weather report for the day. Slowing down, I think I get to the side of the road, put my truck in neutral, set the parking break, and check my gas. Seems I'm set for a few hours, hopefully this doesn't last more then an hour or so. I pull out my phone and go to dial my parents to tell them I'm delayed, but there's no service. Confused I reboot my phone, and still no service.

"The heck?" I say aloud, then I stop to think, this sudden storm has probably knocked stuff out. Resigning myself to texting my problem to my parents I sit back and start typing this long message to my parents. Only reason I do this is because when the service finally comes back up, the text message will automatically send. At last I pull out the book I've been waiting to read, stretch out in my seat, and start reading through it. Before I get through the first page however, there's a knock on the passenger side window. I scream and look up, and there's some guy in a billowing cloak, but I can't see his face. What is going on, and then I feel myself being pulled into the dream state. I fight it the whole way, knowing in my gut that this can't be good, but I'm in a loosing battle and before I get the change to put my book down fully, I'm plunged into the dream state.

I'm stuck, I'm cold, when I inhale my nose burns but freezes at the same time. No, it can't be, I'm under water. Opening my eyes, all I see is white above me, blue infront of me, and black below me. This can't be happening, I'm drowning, it water. I'm a lifeguard, this can't be happening. I start trying to swim up, only hit something even colder and hard. I fist up my hand, well, I tried to, they were frozen stiff. I'm stuck, under ice, I'm going to die here. I panic, I thrash around and manage to beat on the ice, but nothing happens. I have no more air, I'm a goner. Then I see a shadow in the water near me, I can't scream, I can't move, I can't even tell what it is. I know it's going to hit me, it's coming so fast. I'm so scared, but there's nothing I can do anymore. Right before it hit me, I was able to make it out. A Golden Longma with dark blue scales and a silver main and tail. It was the color scheme that I was planning for the sprites I wanted to do of the Longma. And instead of the Longma hitting me, it, melted into me? I wasn't sure as I was pulled out of the dream state.

When I wake up, I see a very different world before me, I'm in a cave, and not my truck. I also notice that my view range is not in-front of me, it's to my sides. Turning my head I try to get an idea of what's around me. On one side I see the body of a dark blue scaly horse, with a silver tail, and whiskers? The other side I see many other creatures, and slowly I begin to recognize each of them. An interstellar dragon, the cat with a ghost, the cute possessed dracodoll, a shiny bat, and many more. I'm in Ostlea? How did this happen? And I honestly had no idea what I seemed to be. My mind was shot, there's just no more I could handle at that moment. It didn't help that I had the overwhelming urge to hide, I was to much out in the open, and there was to many other creatures around. I closed my eyes and shook my head, only to feel it whip around like it was attached to a stick. Stopping, I froze in place, and prayed to blend in for awhile. I quietly listened to the conversations being held, and then flashed open my eyes at the mention of Gryffi having dissapeared.

I went to stand and race over to the sound of a male voice talking about it, only to stumble before I could get me feet underneath me. Falling, I squeal in pain from landing on my shoulder, and the feeling that I was ripping something from my face. Terrified, I freeze in place, attempting to see what I was laying on that hurt my face so much. That was impossible though, and I manage to squeak a help out.

[[Frontier, is a Golden Longma with dark blue scales and sliver accents(main, tail, end of whiskers, ect.) alright?]]
[Image: ibjnuu.jpg]
(Thank you Treble from RPGC)
I looked at the Wendigo. "Anyways.. uh.." Maybe I could get some answers from this 'Stormy', they probably don't have any idea on what is happening at all either but it was worth a try. "Do you know what's happening?" I looked around. I attempted to stand up, but fell over. "Ow.."
((Esko, I saw you post recently. Are you still here or is this just going to die?))

Cake~Registered Lurker~[Image: 39550_s.gif]
I write books when I'm not here, which is pretty much all the time. Here, you can read a sample of my first one! It has science... and fiction... mostly fiction.
((Honey, I'm not letting this die yet. We're getting to the good part!))

Out of all the worlds to be placed in, I was placed into the game that my bestie Gryffi made. Sure, there's better; I could've been dumped into Star Wars, or something like that. Looking at the bad side, I could've been placed into that one world where shadows jumped out of no-where and impaled, sliced, or ate random people, even little children.
Putting those thoughts aside, I scanned our little rag-tag group of transformed people. The Dracodoll had not said much at all, as well as the Jewleviper. One of the two Gemeater bats and the Wendigo struck up a conversation quick. The Feline seemed to be struggling with its Phantasm, and I was sitting in the middle of the creatures.
Well, this is interesting. First I'm transformed into an Interstellar, probably the best Ostlean creature, now I'm seeing all these other guys, and now I've met a Dragon cave OC. What's next, I meet Luke Skywalker or something? I slowly made my way onto my feet, the wings on my back feeling strange and heavy. I tried flapping them, thinking of when I moved my shoulders as a human. The wings flapped twice, sending cool air flowing throughout the shallow cave. It felt like I had a whole other section of my brain for moving my new limbs. I probably did.
I lifted my neck as high as I could with my lack of control. Alright, guys, I'm really not sure how this is gonna work, seeing as we're all stuck in a world we barely know, with a grumpy wolf-boy to guide us, bodies we can't really control, and no f***ing clue of what we're doing. So, uh, since it appears we are stuck together, why don't we do some, uh, icebreakers or something? Get to know each other?
I gulped, doubt creeping in. What was I doing? I still wasn't entirely good with being social, especially with strangers. Nobody I knew was here;  Amanda, Vicky (I felt especially lonely on that thought), Matt, or any of the others I befriended in the new district. How could I possibly speak to an entire crowd of confused animals -I assumed we would be considered so now- and Tulvir's eye roll did no help. I know perfectly well why he's in a bad mood. Missing his Harley, heh? Mouse would get a laugh out of that. I started this, so I had to finish it.
I'll start. Hi, uh, I'm Jessica. Call me that, or Jess, I don't have a preference. Uh, since we all probably know that Ostlea's a game, I am a member. I go by Esko the Wolf on Tales of Ostlea. I said, a flittering hope that somebody else here had joined Ostlea. Mage, Blade, Avalon, Trix, Gryffi, somebody. And Tulvir would probably not give me squat.
I've been inactive for a while. Hopefully I'm back for good.

Star Wars fanart would be nice.
((I'll hold you to it! XD))

Once my Phantasm had explained everything to me I was taken back to how unusual this all was. I mean... huh?
" Wait, so is Gryffi um... "exported", like I was, or is she supposed to be here?"
< I don't know.> The Phantasm shrugged.
" Do we know where Gryffi is? Do we even know what she looks like?"
< I don't know!> The Phantasm huffed. < Maybe you should ask dingbag and the others over there!>
" You're a dingbag!" I shot back, getting up and approaching the group anyway.
< You are!>
" No, you are!
< No, furball, you are!>
" You ar-Hey, guys...." I cut myself off by forcing a grin onto my feline face, being close enough to get in on the conversation. The grin came out awkwardly, and I could imagine it looked strained and creepy. The dragon-who I eventually recognized to be an Interstellar-seemed irritated by the whole thing, and a small bat with glittering wings and a tall, creepy creature I recognized with delight to be a Wendigo began chatting. It seems those two didn't waste time getting to know each other, though the others present were a bit on the quiet side.
< Hey, you fit right in!> The Phantasm barked out a laugh.
" Oh, shut up." I grumbled, flattening my ears. " Keep talking and you'll say something really bad."
< What would they care? They can't hear me.> The Phantasm gave me a wide grin. I paused for a moment, thinking.
Whoa... for someone who created Phantasm Felines, I really have no idea how this works...

" I'll start." The Interstellar dragon suddenly began introductions. " Hi, uh, I'm Jessica. Call me that, or Jess, I don't have a preference. Uh, since we all probably know that Ostlea's a game, I am a member. I go by Esko the Wolf on Tales of Ostlea." It seemed nervous, revealing that information. I flicked an ear, hoping that I wouldn't have to do an introduction, or at least that I could do it without drawing attention to myself, but suddenly sank my claws into the stone at the words "Esko the Wolf".
" ESKO!?" I practically screeched.
< Whoa, hold your horses there!> The Phantasm jumped and its image rippled like water as I lost my focus. < Let's not vaporize your only defense here...!>
I ignored it. " Esko? I prodded. " The Esko? The one who played a Golden Wyvern? The one who's signature I once misread as "Like a Dork"? Mr. Yin-Yang Wolf guy?? YOU'RE ESKO??"
< What do you think the dragon said?!> The Phantasm roared in my mind.
" This is CRAZY!" I snapped at it. " I'm not only thrown into a universe I recognize, I'm thrown in with someone I know! Don't tell me you wouldn't be freaking out!"
< I am freaking out! I'm freaking out because I'm in your head and you're freaking out!>

" Who else is here?! Infi? Spats? Amph?" I danced around the other creatures in the area. Maybe the Wendigo was Infinis? Or maybe Rhynn was the Plushie? Were there any other people here that I knew?
< Do you NEED to do this?> The Phantasm snapped, hurrying around next to me to try and prevent a spontaneous headache. I skidded to a halt next to the Fenn, letting it catch up. < Really? Do you need another person to scream "buddy" at again? Because I'm pretty sure this is aaallll coincidence.>
" Maybe, Soren." I sulked.
< I actually kind of like that name.>
I don't know what's going on anymore! I thought gloomily. This doesn't make sense... I can comprehend that this universe was somehow made because of a website, and that somehow everyone on that website is a part of the universe... but are we part of the universe, and it's just like our souls traveled here? Or do we have duplicates in this universe too? Or did we somehow replace ourselves?
< Stop thinking so hard!> The Phantasm groaned. < Just ask your bloody questions! Geeze, are you like this all the time?>
" Get used to it." I muttered. I stood back up, looking at Esko-er, Jess... er, uh, the Interstellar Dragon.

" Uh... in case you didn't get it from all of the blathering... Blade-er, Skwerl. I'm Skwerl. And can I ask familiar-Reaper-wolf-ears over there just what I'm doing-" The Phantasm jerked its head, causing me to stumble mid-sentence from the pain, " Er, what we're supposed to be doing here? I have the kidnapping part down, but the rest...? I'm just an artist for an adoptables site. I don't even know how my own creation works! Unless these things come with manuals."
< I'm your manual!> The Phantasm laughed. < Are you dense or just stupid?>
" Soren it is..." I muttered under my breath.

Cake~Registered Lurker~[Image: 39550_s.gif]
I write books when I'm not here, which is pretty much all the time. Here, you can read a sample of my first one! It has science... and fiction... mostly fiction.