Site Downtime on April 11th
On April 11th our server's host will be performing maintenance resulting in the site not being accessible, exact details are below. :3

Direct quote from our server's host:

Quote:
Our technical operations team is constantly working to improve our services. As part of these improvements, we will be performing a scheduled maintenance on your web server. This maintenance will take place this Monday, the 11th of April, starting at 7AM PST. The maintenance will take up to 2 hours to complete. In most cases, downtime is usually less than 5 minutes, however there can be up to 30 minutes of downtime (in a worse case scenario). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!
[Image: Gryffi.gif]
[Image: vGV8m2A.png][Image: iJkEANk.png] [Image: amq74oH.png] [Image: bzlZm2s.png] [Image: 1Q00Inu.png] [Image: 96QjDwR.png]
Skype: gryffithewaffle Discord: Gryffi#8989 Email: gryffithewaffle@gmail.com
Feel free to contact me with any problems or just to chat :3 just be sure to let me know who you are!

You'll always be my mole rat. Follow me on insta.
Thanks for the heads up Gryffi!
Thanks for the warning Gryffi.
My Lair  MS Eldemore My Greenhouse  Mysgardia home 

I may be nuts but I'm not crazy. wink

[Image: JediPuppies_zps5xtxdcmx.gif] Thanks for the gif gift Lyn =D
Ah! Ok, thanks for the warning, good thing it'll not be down for too long
[Image: 8TrEFJj.gif]          [Image: RMGXk0f.gif]          [Image: n102pz9.gif]
Always good to know, thanks Gryffi
[Image: EjzPVz.gif][Image: 7163.gif][Image: ynE5J.gif][Image: pet_6137084_medium_stage_x.png][Image: 58568.gif][Image: 46536.gif] [Image: 4590772.gif]
Thank you for the information Gryffi.
(04-08-2016, 04:59 PM)Gryffi Wrote:
On April 11th our server's host will be performing maintenance resulting int he site not being inaccessible, exact details are below. :3
Well, that's a relief =D
(04-09-2016, 01:25 PM)Selma Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 04:59 PM)Gryffi Wrote:
On April 11th our server's host will be performing maintenance resulting in the site not being accessible, exact details are below. :3
Well, that's a relief =D

Ah typos .-. Sorry
[Image: Gryffi.gif]
[Image: vGV8m2A.png][Image: iJkEANk.png] [Image: amq74oH.png] [Image: bzlZm2s.png] [Image: 1Q00Inu.png] [Image: 96QjDwR.png]
Skype: gryffithewaffle Discord: Gryffi#8989 Email: gryffithewaffle@gmail.com
Feel free to contact me with any problems or just to chat :3 just be sure to let me know who you are!

You'll always be my mole rat. Follow me on insta.