The Eight Kingdoms
Francine and Baldwin exchange a look, before Baldwin turns back to Arti with a resigned look, not directed at him, though. "Hmm, these could come in handy", he comments, carefully running a claw through the glass fragments, before bringing one up to inspect it. "These could make several pairs of goggles if crafted well and not wasted." The last three syllables were directed at Francine. ("One time!" She cried plaintively.) Ignoring her, Baldwin then prodded at the pearl. "This would be the most useful if transmuted into sludge, but I'll see what I can do with it."

He looks back at Arti. "Did your Mistress by any chance provide a list, or have a specific type of location in mind? I have items that could prove helpful to dragons when both battling and gathering."

Outside, it was just beginning to dribble with what would soon turn to a fearce rainstorm later in the night. Malum tredged from cover to cover, hating the feeling of the rain dribbling down his back and mixing with the venom that leaked from his spines. The mixture caused his scales to itch as it trickled over them and sealed into gaps in his jet black skin. He resisted the urge to sit down and scratch, shaking his head until noticing a light. It was the entrance to some building, hopefully the one he was looking for. Hurriedly, malum walked in from the rain and up to the store front where someone he presumed was the owner talked to someone he presumed was a customer. The owner was some kind of elder dragon with only one horn. He wore glasses that balanced on his muzzle. Malum spoke over the two in a loud voice.
"Ahem. I would like to inquire, is this the apothecary? If not, I would like to inquire as to where the apothecary is located. I require a potion that was ordered earlier this day"
I do pixel art and stuff
Current DM of 'Don't Die', in RP section. Feel free to join
Arti looks over at the newcomer and smiled, he looked around and minding his own business. Thinking to himself he mumbles and scratches the back of his head with a talon. he pulls out a list from his satchel and looks over it.
Malum snorted in disgust as he regarded the bird. He knew very few phoenix that he had taken a liking to, and he could tell that this one would be no exception. It was wasting his time. Shuffling his feet slightly, malum arched his neck, looming over the blue bird. He cleared his throat and clacked his teeth together impatiently, glaring down at the phoenix just in case it decided to look back up at him.
I do pixel art and stuff
Francine noted the rising tension, and looked at Baldwin. The elderly dragon was also looking rather unhappy, but for totally different reasons. With a soft sigh she waved the tall, dark (gruesome, she laughed) drake over. "Yes, you've indeed reached the right place. How may we help you?" Smile, don't freak out, ohnothatguyhasreallybigteeth!

Baldwin thankfully came to her rescue. "Ah, Commander Malum! I think I have your order stashed somewhere in the back. Care to refresh my memory? Getting on in years, you know..." Francine scooted away before the drake could respond, hiding in the back.

"Hey, Nunu." She spotted a stray kitten with a bell around its neck. "Going places again?" It meowed. Sighing, Francine picked it up and took it inside. With any luck, Baldwin wouldn't notice the extra ingredient.

Malum sighed as he reached round to his back and grabbed a small bag of gold coins with his mouth before flinging them onto the shop counter. 
"I came here for the silver laced rejuvenation potion that was ordered specifically to be brewed on this date. If you have NOT done what you were told to do when I told you to do it, than do not expect to be paid, oldtimer."
Quickly, he placed his large talons over the bag of coins, forming a small cage for the currency with his long, thin claws. Malum didn't trust this place one bit. It's owner looked like the kind of poor merchant that would make a hobby out of stealing from the wealthy. In a way, he hoped the old merchant was. At least then the shop would close and another, more professional one could open closer to the city centre.
He flicked his tail absentmindedly, knocking random items off a nearby shelf.
I do pixel art and stuff
Arti shrinks at Malum's gaze and tries to attempt to grab anything that fell. He manage to catch about half the stuff Malum knocked down and went to pick up a few other objects off the ground and dusting them off with his feathers. He sends the occasional glare at Malum, when he isn't looking, more afraid of him than anything though. He mumbles under his breathe a few not so nice words about the dragon he deemed 'rude'.
Francine walked in just on time to see Malum toss the coins on the table, the clinking of the coins audible. He then spoke to Baldwin in a haughty voice. Her attention, however, was demanded by the alarming thudding. Scooting around Malum, she saw a number of supplies on the floor, the Phoenix already helping to pick them up. She hastily mumbles an apology to him, then starts cleaning up. As she looked back at Baldwin, her could be seen levelling a glare at Malum, disguised as particularly intense scrutiny. Leaning over, he produced a small vial of potion, and drops it on the counter. She winces. Glass wasn't particularly sturdy.

"One silver laced rejuvenation potion."

Francine snickered. The potion was bright pink. She knew from experience that the color had no bearing on the effect (in fact the color was entirely random, and could come out anywhere between orange and blue), but it was still a bit funny.

Arti smiles and mumbles a no problem, he also snickers at the color of the potion. He had never in his life seen a pink potion and found it very hilarious. He finished cleaning up and thanked Francine for the help. He goes back to his list that he dropped and goes through it some more, often stopping to look over at the two dragons.
((So terribly sorry for the length of this, I've broken it down into sections for slightly easier reading))
Introduction of Queen Mother Sepheria and Prince Vahva
Prince Vahva readying for the trip.
Vahva finding Tala, and then seeing Baldwin.
[Image: ibjnuu.jpg]
(Thank you Treble from RPGC)