The Eight Kingdoms
A female dragon flew down to their shop. Francine looked around with alarm, but yes, it could hold all of them. She wasn't sure where Baldwin got the idea to join up multiple trees, but was immensely grateful that it meant they wouldn't wind up with multiple new exits each time dragons came in. Baldwin had also noticed the newcomer, ears perking up. "Excuse me, I have business to attend to." He slipped past the sour drake and moved over to Tala. Francine internally cheered.

"Yes, young one. Go on." He couldn't quite reach the door, from where he was without trampling Arti, so he settled for craning his neck slightly. He moved over slightly as Francine straightened up to replace some of the items on the low shelves, and hooked his tail over the sliding ladder to move it over. Francine silently thanked him, clambering up the ladder and putting Nunu in one of the baskets. "A request and a delivery, you said?"

Tala nodded slightly as she looked at the varying degrees of tension in the room. "Ah.... Yes. Let me introduce myself properly. I am Tala, the apprentice to Master Tiberius Towa Pi of the Library of Mystia. I had been sent to see you to see if you would like to put any documents of any type into the library, Master also requested I hand you this letter along with this pouch of 'goodies', as my master calls it." Craning her neck, she attempted to reach her head to where Baldwin was without touching anyone, but failed miserably. Retreating her head outside she did a quiet chirp, watching as Flame leaped out of his basket on her lap, Vahva interrupted her first however. "Let me give it to him, my neck is a little longer, Ms. Tala." In response, she glared at him, then snorted, dropping the items onto her paw and holding them out for Vahva to take.

"It seems my traveling companion will hand them to you Baldwin." Said the soured Tala, while Vahva gingerly reached over Arti, his muzzle within reach of Baldwin, the letter sticking out between his teeth and the small pouch hooked near it. If/when Baldwin read the letter, it would start with a polite salutations, then move onto requesting a potion that would relieve pain in the joints, then requesting that the making of said potion be drawn out, hopefully for a week or more. It also mentioned that the small pouch had odds and ends to many things. and asked if it could be used as payment.
[Image: ibjnuu.jpg]
(Thank you Treble from RPGC)
Arti moved out of everyone's way, stuttering out apologies to everyone in the room. He quickly hopped to a corner that was out of everyone's way and mumbled as he finally found something and turned to the rest of the group in the room.
Malum grabbed the potion and observed the colour for a moment before nodding silently and letting go of the coins. His mother of late had been getting more and more distressed, constantly hacking and spitting up blood and flesh. Perhaps her old age had finally caught up with her, but most likely not. She was probably suffering from some disease the lower class had been teeming with when she had visited someone in the slims of the city. He didn't care about the well-being of the old hag, but she wouldn't stop bugging him until he relented and took her orders. Do as I say or you'll never get your inheritance! You flightless middle class pig! If you want to earn your place in this family, than do as I say!
Her voice was as soft and motherly as a cheese grater.
More citizens had walked into the tiny shop, a girl and a boy. He didn't recognise the female as she talked to the cranky old shopkeep, but the male was fairly familiar. Quietly, malum muttered something under his breath at the male. He realised what he had just said was probably too quiet to hear properly, but malum wasn't too keen on repeating himself, thus simply stared at the young prince.
I do pixel art and stuff
Current DM of 'Don't Die', in RP section. Feel free to join
Baldwin saw a dragon (she'd never seen this one before) snake his head over, and removed the letter and pouch. Tucking away the pouch under an arm, he waves to that dragon, then glances through the letter. Folding it up, he then nodded to himself. Moving over to the door (as Arti had since hopped away) he could be seen asking if Tala, the apprentice to Master Tiberius Towa Pi of the Library of Mystia, had any additional requests regarding the collection and timing. Huh. Usually people just gave him a request and left Baldwin to his own devices. Francine climbed down the ladder and shuffled over to Arti.

"Found it yet?"

Arti jumps at Francine's presence but laughs it off. "Yes! I believe the googles would help my mistress the most as she tends to get into bad weather, so that may help her.... Are there certain colors to choose from?" He looks around and then smiles.
Vahva glanced at the dragon staring at him, the tilted his head, having noticed the creature mumble something to him, but he didn't catch what, as the wolf pups were starting to make a racket in Tala's basket set. "Yes?" He asked fairly quietly. Meanwhile, Tala stuck her head back into the building upon Baldwin asking if anything else was needed. "Um, I don't think so, though how long will it be til you have everything ready?" She asked as politely as she could, ignoring the dragon that was staring at Vahva weirdly, she really didn't want to get into the middle of that.
Malum shuffled his feet slightly, realising that the young male didn't recognise him. Coughing slightly, he spoke with more clarity.
"You...are the prince, affirmative? I think...I may know some of your family"
He coughed awkwardly, unsure as to whether he should introduce himself or not. The kingdoms hadn't exactly been waring recently, so there was no real need for him to know the prince and vica versa. Not that malum knew any of the royal family incredibly well. Even so, he was surprised the prince didn't know him
I do pixel art and stuff
Vahva blinked then said ah. "I'm terribly sorry Commander Malum, I was completely involved with helping out Tala, our Master of the Library's apprentice." Vahva bowed his head, more then normally necessary, to Malum and if one glanced in the direction of Tala, one would see a look of shock on her face, followed by a massive cringe at which point she ducked her head low in embarrassment. "I didn't recognize you, mostly thanks to His Highness my Father, refusing me into the meetings regarding even the basic guarding of our country. How are you? And I'd ask what brings you to this area, however, knowing your mother, I can guess." Vahva shook his head at the thought of Malum's mother, then quietly waited for the Commander to answer.
"Mmm, the last time we spoke, you were but a welpling. Your correct in your assumptions, the old hag sent me out to get her medicine again, for some reason. I can't fathom why she refuses to send servants out to get this kind of stuff and let me worry about protecting the country..."

He sighed and dropped his gaze slightly, before observing how much the prince had grown in his teenage years. The king had never formally introduced him to his son, but that was reasonable. If the prince had no interest, it was best not to bother.

"Yes, I think she might die soon. Good. At least that will make me head of the family then. 'Lady ironwings' is still refusing to make me a lord of the house, so hopefully it'll be my decision soon"
I do pixel art and stuff