Noxsynth Dragon Giveaway
Added both of y'all~ Thanks for entering! 8D
"...That was a lie. Y'know... since I'm a liar."
[Image: tumblr_ovf36zO9CZ1u2d2qeo6_r1_500.gif][Image: EEAF7CD828540633A4BAA079FAF178C6EB9017FA]
(08-01-2016, 07:12 AM)xxBurningxx Wrote: Added you. Thanks for entering, Jedi! :3

Thanks for having it  :3
My Lair  MS Eldemore My Greenhouse  Mysgardia home 

I may be nuts but I'm not crazy. wink

[Image: JediPuppies_zps5xtxdcmx.gif] Thanks for the gif gift Lyn =D
Ooooh, awesome, Phi! Scribbles are more than welcome here~ wink Although, just a little thing: could you get your username + ToO in there? :3
[Image: tumblr_ovf36zO9CZ1u2d2qeo6_r1_500.gif][Image: EEAF7CD828540633A4BAA079FAF178C6EB9017FA]
[Image: 2d857aw.png] Thanks for reminding me omg! I am forgetful.
 [Image: AjALfAz.png]
[Image: GeSYWX9.gif]
Thank you! And pfff, no problem, Phi. I totally forgot to include my name + ToO for the rock picture competition until Monsta reminded me, so it's all good. XD
Here's a short story then. :)

Quote:Elegema Forest. The wind rustles through the branches above you, occasionally dropping leaves to the ground. You hear the gurgling of a river nearby, and walk over to watch as anghirro fish flit beneath the surface of the water. In the distance, you see a cloud of fog and make a mental note to avoid that area - entering an unknown mistwanderer's territory is not on your list of things to do today. Kneeling down to pick up a phantasm feline egg to raise as your own, you see a four-leaf clover. You pick that, too, and stick it into the pinecone you found earlier. A yellow will o' the wisp floats by, and you follow it, curious to see what treasure it has found. It leads you for a long time, but eventually you arrive at a pile of glowing geometric shapes. A pogolon's cry makes you look up, and confirms the origins of this collection. However, your glance makes you notice that the sun is already setting, and you should be getting home already. Never mind, you can visit the forest again tomorrow.

Is this okay?
[Image: x8JI9T.gif] 
Bribe me with wisps!
First owner of the birb cup! \{BC}/
[Image: CBvBLS.gif]
Awesome, MD! Added another entry for you~ :)
I would like to enter. And I hope its ok. My english is not the best but I would like to try. Hopefully its alright this way. I have no great technique so I decided to write something about ToO. :)

Mt. Ekoh. It´s another wednesday and I´m sitting in front of my PC and I´m peering into the biome to see on Salamander egg. You have to know I love Salamanders and since I´m here on ToO I always wanted try to hunt for a tiny salamander to make him icy. Ostlea, a very wonderful amazing world with lots of things to explore and it´s worth to be visiting. heart With Ostlea I´m conglomerating many. In former times I was on a site called Valenth and I loved it to be there and playing the game. Than Valenth was closed and I was pretty sad about it. To loose all of my loveley pets. Yes, they were only Pixels but I loved my pixel babies. Than I scoured around in the world wide web and didn´t know what to do. What shell I play? Would it be able to find another pet adoptable game that would captivate me again? Than I found on DC a thread with ToO. I followed the thread and lastly I decided to join ToO cause I loved the way how the founders write their postings with blood, sweat and tears. And now I´m here my friends and I will stay here as long the game exists cause here on ToO are so many wonderful, friendly, generous and kind people (including the founders) and its a bit theatric but this adoptable site is my new home and I feel very comfortable here. I love my lil pixel pets and every time I be tickled about new species and their tender art.

*edited away the url from dictionary that I used. ^^*
Oh my gosh, Laurelin, sorry I didn't see this sooner! Don't worry about it, it's awesome! =D heart

Thanks two entries for your~ Thank you for entering! :)
I'd love to have a chance at getting another one. Please accept this as my entry. =D