By creating an account on Tales of Ostlea (taleofostlea.net, talesofostlea.net), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms:
- Users must be thirteen years or older or have parental consent to sign up for this website.
- By signing up you agree to only register and use ONE account. You may not have someone else register a second for you, gift you their account, borrow, or share a second account with anyone. Anyone found using more than one will be given the chance to explain, should it not be satisfactory all the accounts may be banned. The Administrator reserves the right to make exceptions to this rule for user run groups such as for giveaways.
- You agree to provide accurate information upon registration.
- Respect everyone. This means no harassment of any kind.
- Keep it PG-13.
- You may not use the site for unlawful purposes. This includes posting, distributing, or promoting illegal content.
- Do not publish your or other's private information.
- Impersonating another user or a member of the Tales of Ostlea staff is not allowed and may result in a ban.
- You must agree to follow the site and the forum's Rules and Guidelines at all times.
Glitches, Bugs, and Cheats
- Exploitation of glitches or loopholes is not allowed. The discovery of a new bug should be reported immediately. Glitch abuse will be handled by the Administrator on a case to case basis.
- The use of bots, scripts, auto-refreshers, or third party software designed to play the game for you, alter site functions in ways they are not intended by the site's design, and/or damage the site's stability in any way is not allowed.
Copyrights & Art Usage:
- All elements of this site are solely the property of Tales of Ostlea and may not be claimed as your own.
- You may not use any of the creative works on this site to make a profit without consent of the site owner and the creator(s) of the creative work. If one of the involved parties cannot be contacted it is not allowed.
- Fan art is allowed so long as there is no profit being made from it.
- Accounts, adopts, items, or anything else that may be traded on this site may NOT be sold for "Real-Life" currencies.
- You may trade Tales of Ostlea pets and items for pets and/or items on other sites that allow it but you do so at your own risk. Should your trade go bad and you have proof of it on this site, you may contact the Administrator for help, if you do not have proof on this site nothing can be done.
Virtual Currency Purchases
- A virtual donation currency called crystals are available for purchase through the donation button. All sales are final, players who attempt to issue a PayPal charge back on crystal purchases may be subject to account suspension or ban.
- You agree not to reverse engineer or attempt to obtain any information on the formulas or processes used by the site.
- So long as it is within the Administrator's power the site will be made available as much as possible. Tales of Ostlea cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any outages that may occur.
- Any personal information you provide when signing up will not be shared with any third party unless required by law, this information is used solely for the purpose of providing the services of this website.
The terms of the agreement are subject to change at any time. Any changes that may occur will be announced on the Tales of Ostlea forum.
If you do not agree to any of these terms please do not create an account on this site.